The Management of the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its NCE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo Admission List
- Go to https://nce.fcesoyo.edu.ng/Post_UTME2021/APPLICATION/AdmissionChecker.aspx
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required box.
- Finally, click on the PROCEED button to access your FCE (Special) admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For further information call 07037915680 or 08050920222.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo admission list.
The post Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo NCE Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session appeared first on Oliveloaded.